SUPPORT POLICY / SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
MF Rotary Network is dedicated to service excellence and delivery.
ARE YOU ASSOCIATED WITH ROTARY INTERNATIONAL OR THE ROTARY CLUB?
No, we are not associated with Rotary International or the Rotary Club. Our Networking Platform is merely called Rotary Network because we can rotate the Cluster Function Venues between the Cluster Members premises and facilities by prior arrangement.
THE ISSUE TO BE DEALT WITH IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR CURRENT SALES AND BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENTS, OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACQUIRE MORE LEADS, REFERRALS, PROSPECTS AND BUSINESS?
If you are looking for a sustainable flow of leads, referrals and prospects, I do have good news for you. The choice is yours to make, our Rotary Network offers the solution.
WHAT IS MF ROTARY NETWORK ALL ABOUT?
MF Rotary Network has been established as a Networking Platform for like-minded business people. We promote Networking Functions and still believe in the value of Physical Face 2 Face Networking. We focus on Business 2 Business and Business 2 Client Networking.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE
To meet people and to be known. The more people knowing and liking you, the more obvious that they may support you in business should the need ever arise. Networking is all about the forging of relationships that matter. TRUST AND RESPECT MUST BE EARNED.
Networking in relation to the context used by MF Rotary Network, is a VERB. Net refers to a Group or Web and Work refer to the Actual Activity. Unless you Actively Work within your Network, you may not experience the desired results. REMEMBER: The more EFFORT you put in, the HIGHER your REWARD will be.
IS IT NECESSARY FOR ANOTHER NETWORKING STRUCTURE AND PLATFORM?
In Business we experience a constant need to expand beyond our abilities. We are constantly looking for new business and ways to keep and to retain our market share. Due to the cost of living we need to keep expanding our Client Base to avoid stagnating. To STAGNATE in business means to BACK SLIDE, due to ever rising costs in products and or service delivery.
BUT WHY JOIN MF ROTARY NETWORK AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Simply because we are the best. Our Rotary Network offers a tailored Networking Solution for Small, Medium and Large Enterprises. THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE for Members are to secure a sustainable flow of Leads, Referrals, Prospects and New Business.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Become an active member by joining one of our Networking Clusters. By joining a Cluster you fill a seat in the specific Cluster. You will get exclusive rights in your field of expertise by virtue of your Profession, Occupation and Specialty. We do have two different Membership Options to suit your personal needs.
WHAT IS THE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM
We have the following two Membership Options based on a Needs Analysis. Different people and different Business Sectors requires a different MARKETING APPROACH. We differentiate between the Formal and Informal Business Sector.
As with the difference between the Formal and Informal Business Sectors, People, Businesses and Companies join Networking Groups and Platforms for different reasons. The One may join a Network to gain new Clientele where as the other would more be interested in the Advertising Value and Publicity on offer.
- Active Membership (for the Formal Business Sector). An active Member is a Rotarian working the Network by the book and letter. An active Member will gain from attending Network Functions and will therefore attend all the required Networking Functions. A Rotarian will be actively involved with all the Cluster's and the Network Activities.
- Passive Membership (for the informal business sector). A Passive Member will also adhere to the General Code of Conduct and will assist all Members in respect of Price and Quality Service Delivery. though in principle, will not necessarily gain by the attendance of Networking Functions, but apply for Membership for the purposes of Advertising and Marketing. This option is strictly based and reserved for the Informal Business Sector.
HOW CAN I BENEFIT THROUGH MEMBERSHIP TO MF ROTARY NETWORK?
As an active member you must attend our BI-WEEKLY Networking Functions. Here you will get the opportunity to meet others and to become known. You will be in a position to earn the trust and respect of your fellow Networking Partners.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT BY ATTENDING THESE FUNCTIONS?
At our Networking Functions, EACH MEMBER gets the opportunity to address his/her Fellow Networking Partners and Visitors with a 60 second presentation. It is essential for others to know you as a person, and to be acquainted with your products and or services. It is also necessary to communicate your networking efforts and to tell others whether you are looking for Leads, Referrals and or Prospects. One random member will get the opportunity to do a 10 minute life presentation on his/her business.
HOW WILL THIS EFFORT SECURE MY SUCCESS?
Just prior to the function, Members and Visitors will get the opportunity to hand in some business cards. A container with apartments with these business cards will be circulated between the Members and Visitors while the Function is in Session. Those interested in specific cards on display, may take a card to initiate personal contact.
I DO NOT YET SEE ANY REAL VALUE OR BENEFIT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME.
We do cultivate the culture between Members to support one another either directly, or by exchanging Leads, Referrals and or Prospects. Provisional Information Pads or Cards will be available to be used by the Members and or Visitors. The one Pad or Card can be used to direct a specific Lead, Referral or Prospect to a Specific Member with reference from the Member giving the Lead, Referral and or Prospect. The other Pad or Card is used to report the outcome and or success on a previously exchanged Lead, Referral and or Prospect. All the business generated as a result of our Networking Clusters must be reported. Profits; Commissions and Turnover must be reported and these figures will be announced at our regular Networking Functions for the knowledge of all the Members and or Visitors.
Members are also urged to interact in a more personal style and fashion. Members should from time to time set up a One on One personal meeting with another member, and report such a meeting or visit at the following Networking Function. PERSONAL INTERACTION BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS THAT MATTER.
I AM STARTING TO SEE THE GREATER PICTURE, IT SOUND INTERESTING – TELL ME MORE
As an added bonus we formulate formal and informal training material on topics such as Marketing, Networking and Sales. During our Networking Functions, we believe in providing some guidelines and training for the benefit of our Members. We also help our Members to understand the practical use of Social Media Platforms and to be able to target a Specific Market Audience. We do also guide and assist Members to be Market Specific in Communicating Business with others in such a fashion and style, to make the recipients more receptive towards constant Communication.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES MF ROTARY NETWORK FROM OTHER SIMILAR NETWORKING PLATFORMS?
We are constantly exploring new methods and avenues to enhance our Networking Portfolio and to assist our members with all their Networking Needs.
- We provide constant Education and Training to our Members.
- We give all our Members Maximum Exposure.
- When joining MF Rotary Network, you will qualify for a FREE AD on our National Database.
- You will furthermore qualify for a FREE AD in our ANNUAL Networking Guide/Magazine.
- WE punt the Social Media to Expose our Network and our Networking Partners.
- No Long term Commitments and Contracts
- You Pay As You Go
- You may belong to more than one Cluster simultaneously.
- Members to support one another with Price and Quality Service Delivery wherever possible.
- You can interact with Members from the other Clusters for the purposes of business.
WHAT IS THE MEMBERSHIP FEES?
- Our Membership Fees are more than AFFORDABLE @ R100.00 per month for both Active and Passive Membership.
- Attendance to Compulsory Network Functions ranges between R100.00 to R150.00 per person attending, depending on the Program, Activity and Venue.
DO YOU OFFER ANY OTHER BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
- Specialized Business Services (Through our Networking Partners)
- Specialized Business Coaching (Through our Networking Partners)
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER IN ANY WHICH WAY.
ANY REQUISITES OR PRE-REQUISITES TO MEMBERSHIP
As part of our Networking Culture, we urge Members to accommodate one another in respect of Price and Quality Service Delivery. Our Members form part of a GREATER NETWORKING PLATFORM, they become part of OUR INTEGRATED NETWORKING FAMILY.
We urge our Members to invite fellow business people to attend our Networking Functions. Visitors are allowed to attend 2 consecutive functions where after he/she will be required to join as an official Member if he/she wants to attend any further Networking Function and wants to be further involved.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THIS NETWORK DOESN’T WORK FOR ME?
We do not believe to commit our Members with a contract. You can resign at any given time. You should however bear in mind that once you have resigned and your vacant seat is replaced, you will not be allowed back in that specific Cluster.
HOW DO I PAY, DO YOU HAVE A PAYMENT GATEWAY?
Upon Registration you will be invoiced.
- You can either make a deposit into our Bank account
- or, You can make an EFT. You can load frequent scheduled payments on your bank account in our favor. This option will give you peace of mind as you can at any given time stop the scheduled payments.
- You may also complete our Debit Order Instruction Form if you so wish to do.